Wednesday, October 24, 2007

One SWEET BOY!


I have the SWEETEST son EVER!!!!

He went yesterday to get permission to go into Amandas class today during their lunch and have them sign this get well sign he made up for her!

He surprised her today after school!! She LOVED it and was so excited to see her friends had signed it!

I am so PROUD to be his mom, he is so kind and thoughtful!!!!

Amanda is doing GREAT tonite after her little teeth surgery.. she doesnt want to stay down! By tomorrow she will be running I am afraid! I have her out of school the rest of the week, but she wont need it! LOL!! I am glad she is doing so well! It didnt start out that way! But all is well now!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
have a GREAT rest of your week!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet brother! What was Amanda's reaction? I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very sweet! I hope you gave him a special hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy she doing great after her surgery!!and ds is a awesome big brother you should be proud...

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww
    what a sweetheart!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!