Monday, October 01, 2007

Layout Share!


HAPPY MONDAY!

What a FUN weekend we had!!! Larry, Kimmie and Allyson came up!!! We got to watch bug while Larry and Kimmie went to the Husky game! and then they all stayed over night! How FUN is that!! :) THANKS for coming up guys! We LOVED having you and had such a GREAT time with the sweetest BUG EVER!!!

So today I am sneaking in some scrappy time! Been cleaning and organizing for 2 weeks STILL NOT DONE! but wanted to take a creative break! SHHH dont tell on me ok! :)

These photos are from our Beach getaway over the summer ~ our day in Seaside! and YES side 2 will be coming... just need to figure it out! :) I am getting so behind now on the 2nd pages! YIKES! :)
I used the new BG Obscure line! It is so loud and wild~ but I thought it was perfect for the silly photo of my little family!! :)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!