Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My New Adventure!

Sooooo today I started my new FOOD JOURNEY!! I saw an article on Tosca Reno in Oxygen magazine and had to have her book! I got it 2 days ago and have made 3 things and LOVE it all so far!!! :)
Can I say I will do this 100% ~ YES/NO I am not sure! BUT I can say I am going to give it 110% ~ because the big 40 is coming..... to SOON and I dont want to look or feel like this ANYMORE! :) So Eat Clean here I come!!!! :)

Here is her blog link! She has a DVD coming out too~ I am ADDICTED to workout DVDs so I will have to own that too!!!! :)

Eat Clean Blog

Have a GREAT day~ THANKS for stopping by!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Is that a cookbook you were referring to? Good luck with the changes, just be sure you make them slowly. Change can be tough!! Love the blog, Beth!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!