Thursday, October 18, 2007

FINALLY almost 5 years later.......


WE got our LIVING room furniture!!!

Yes it took me this long to just find the right thing! :)

Our tables aren't here yet but the couch and 2 chairs are!

Plus I got a CUTE bookshelf from Longaberger! Those are my 2 new bargin photos I got at Michaels! (60% off!) and a photo stand I am gonna put a LO on! :)
So it arrived last night about 9pm! The kids were so EXCITED! They just wanted to sleep on it! UM no! :) This morning they did wake up FAST, and rush down to get cozy and read a bit before school! Justin has staked out HIS chair, and Amanda well she took the WHOLE couch! :)

Funny story! Last night the delivery guys called for directions, Steve gave them to them.. hung up the phone about 1 minute later it rings again, I answer to someone SINGING ~ I was like HELLO who is this.... singing... I hand the phone to Steve and say here I dont know who it is ~ someone is singing..... well they hung up, the later the delivery guys called back for directions and he had to CONFESS, and say he was sorry ~ it was him~ the THOUGHT he dialed his girlfriends phone number but had hit ours instead!!! LOL!! :)

I then told Steve how sweet that was and that he could call and sing to me ANYTIME! DONT think it will happen! :)
Just wanted to share some photos! Now I need to get to the laundry and cleaning! BUNCO at my house tomorrow!!!
Have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE them Beth!!! They look soooo soft and comfy! How awesome that you finally got to fill up your room, yeah for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute beth enjoy it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!