Friday, June 05, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Happy Friday!! I am so EXCITED for the weekend!! Ours is full of FUN stuff!!! FINALLY cooled down.. we hit 91 yesterday.. for the first week of June that is CRAZY I tell ya!!! I wasnt ready for it! Today it is a nice 70 something.. and a bit breezy.. if only I could see a beach out my window it would be PERFECT!!! :)

So I had HOPED to share some cards today.. but NOOOO to hot to create! I want to get my PTI blog group challenge done.. it was due yesterday! EEK! I will.. I WILL!!! :)
and I need to work on Thank You gifts and cards for the teachers... AND make up 90 cute little treat bags for Justins BIG party on the 17th! Busy me! and it isnt supposed to be 90 again so I should be fine! :)

I have a little fun share for ya! :) My buddy Zoa has been doing Friday Favs. for awhile and I ALWAYS think I will do it.. never have.. BUT today I did!! :) So I thought I would share.. if you do a FAVS post on your blog.. will you let me know so I can come peek! :)

Friday Favs-

#1 SURPRISES in my camera.. deleting some photos today I FOUND THIS photo my Justin took a couple weeks ago.. LOVE IT! :)
















#2-FLIP FLOPS! No need to say more!! Ok my girl needs her toes painted.. that is all I am saying! HA HA!





















#3- Farmers Market Flowers... my newest of the season.. hoping to take photos of them ALL, and scrap them in Oct.. to REMEMBER them til next year! :) Gotta LOVE $7 flowers!!!





















#4- A new scrappy mag... I LOVE that flower on this LO... so gonna LIFT that idea!!





















#5- A movie and wine with Steve tonite!! (He's just not that into you! Cant WAIT to see it!)

















So there they are!! Hopefully I can keep on with them! Fun to see what will be a favorite each week.. hmmm I feel a mini album coming on! HA HA! :)

SOOOO PTI started PEEKS of their JUNE release... OH my I am in TROUBLE... BIG TROUBLE.. and there has only been ONE peek! I gotta get stuff on ebay... :) LOL!!

Oh and my good friend Colleen gave me a sweet blog award! I PROMISE to give it to others on my next post... hopefully this weekend.. or monday for sure! :) I hope!! THANKS Colleen!!

That is all I have for today.. I have a few minutes so I am gonna go visit my PTI Blog Buddies.. see what they are up to!
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend! THANKS for stopping by!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love your FAVs! That is such an awesome photo by Justin!

    We just rented He's just not that into you earlier this week... very cute!

    I'm impatiently waiting for the PTI new releases! My shopping card is loaded and ready to go! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Beth!!! I am so happy you are doing the Friday Favs with me!! you need to snag the blinkie off my blog :-)

    Soooo FAB favs! I love your list- that pic Justin took is AMAZING! wow! and I love love those flowers! I wish I had a farmer's market near by so that I can get some too!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!!!!
    xoxo~ Zoa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your favs, i've been meaning to do that too. Maybe I should start right now!!!

    You should come down and you, me, Amanda, and Kayla can all go get pedicures!! I need one, too!!

    Have a FUN weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love that sunset pic!! and who doesnt love flip flops??? Have a great weekend!
    PS Your comments on my blog always make me smile! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've been busy and having fun:) Can't wait to see your PTI challenge card.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your FAVS as well. Why don't you send some of your warm weather our way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute photos you posted! We just watched a redbox movie last night. I agree that 91 is too hot. We don't have that right now, we're in the 60s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure keep busy girl and it's fun to see what you're up to! Cute flip flops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!