Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday!!

I have a SHARE! :) I did Lauren Meaders Sketch Challenge this week!

Here is her sketch- Mytimess28





















Here is my take.... I made this for our friends sons birthday.. he said Oh wow.. did you make this! :) That made me happy!! Used more of my cutie pie BG Marrakech 6 X 6 pad on this one! I made the center star by making a template in my OLD OLD school print artist.. mine is #2 version.... Justins is #22.. if that tells you anything! I have had that program longer then I have had Justin and he just turned 12! :) and I still LOVE and use it often!! :)
Ok here ya go.. enough rambling! :)





















Ok are ya still with me! hee hee! I have FUN news! Our school auction was on saturday! We won some great things! Amandas soccer registration for $50 (saved $30) a family fun basket.. a wine tasting at our house! and THIS.....












A trip to Cancun.. WAHOOOO we are gonna go probably next year.. since I will NOT take my son at 14 to cancun! ;) 13 will be bad enough! LOL! Now I have 1 year to get myself in the best shape EVER! I want to wear some cute clothes there! :)

That is about all I have! I will be back tomorrow HOPEFULLY with 2 posts! I want to do Dawn Mcveys's color challenge.. it is YUMMY! :) and I WILL be playing in the PTI blog hop tomorrow night!! :) I am gonna be busy creating tomorrow.. so I got LOTS of laundry done today! :)
Thanks for stopping by.. have a GREAT night!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, that card is gorgeous Beth!!! I just love the star in the middle, great take on the sketch. And WAHOOOO about Cancun! How fun is that????? Can't wait to see what you post tomorrow, keep the great projects coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won a trip to Cancun?!!! WHOOHOOO!!! You are going to LOVE it there... the water is sooo BLUE!
    BTW, I love the card! Is it Justin's birthday again all ready? He's getting older too fast...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Beth and I love that he loved it! Makes it all worthwhile! That trip to Cancun sounds awesome! Perfect motivation to get in shape! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I'm so glad you played with us! Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card and different from your usual. So much fun that he liked the card too! Was is Josh?
    I am SOO excited that you are going to get to go to Cancun! Now when do get to find out where the Spring Break trip is to!!!!!
    Love ya sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!