Saturday, October 25, 2014

PIO Blog Hop!

Happy Saturday! Hope you all had a GREAT week and are having a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Well it is that time again.... Blog-hop-logoI LOVE PTIs Blog hops.. so much INSPIRATION!! Today is all about Holiday Crafting!! SIGH!!! There were some BEAUTIFUL Non-Traditional color combos we could pick from.. I LOVED them all but settled on this one (I WILL be using the others! ;) )
PTI-Oct-Blog-Hop-Color-6 

Here is my creation!! (challenges listed below)
 Challenges Enterered-
PTI- Blog Hop
Completely Christmas- ATG/Twist- (add sentiment)
Allsorts - Christmas Hiding in my Craft Room - Any Holiday (Christmas) Inky Chicks - Christmas

THANK YOU for stopping by today.. I cant WAIT to hop along! We are off to Seattle for a bit, then I am coming home and gonna HOP HOP HOP!!
Have a GREAT day!!

7 comments:

  1. I like the edges, really pretty! Thank you for entering your project in our Christmas challenge at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this treat bag, especially the fluffy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Beth! What a fun little treat bag! Love how you used the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty treat basket. Love how you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet gift bag! So loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! I love your cute bag. That was a difficult color combination and you made it work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!