Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Big Share Today!

WARNING: LONG POST w/PHOTOS! :)

Happy HUMP DAY! :) It cracks me up when I hear this.. why is it just getting so popular to say when we have had Wednesdays since the beginning of time! I think we have anyway.. I wasnt here then.. much to the SHOCK of my kiddos!!  HA HA!! ANYWAY.. Happy Wednesday.. hope your week is going well! I have been taking lots of CREATIVE time .. I need to focus on Halloween treats, but sometimes.. I see something and I get side tracked.. like todays share! :) I am taking the Copics Marker Class For Card Makers! - LOVE!! Learned some FUN tricks!!  Today Jennifer shared a video on using your copics to color your dies so they are multi colored and not just one color like when cut with CS.. oh my.. I am in LOVE!! This took me over an hour to do.. BECAUSE I didnt like my butterflies, so I recut them.. then hand cut just the butterflies, and put them right on top of the orig. and I LOVE how it turned out.. this will have to be hand delivered since I dont want to squish them in the mail!! HA HA!

I LOVE the Memory Box Dies.. so much DETAIL.. I have only 4.. so you know what this means.. YEP I need MORE!! :) can I just blame the class?!! 

I WISH You could see the sparkle .. I used my copics, and spicas   on this. I TRIED to get a photo to show it you can sorta see in the 2nd photo.. IRL the WHOLE die is like that!!! :) Challenges I am entering are listed below!!!

My Card-
 TRYING to show you the sparkle!! IRL it is all SPARKLY!! :)
Before I go.. wanted to share how I will NOW be storing my copics and spicas, and a few other things I use when coloring! :) Went to an auction the other night.. and my FABULOUS Hubby surprised me with the set of baking dishes I wanted, but stopped bidding on since I had out right bought some little crocks I want! WELL little did I know the basket would be PERFECT for my pens! :) He came home and said.. Oh your using the basket! ;) I THINK he was gonna donate it to good will! I LOVE it.. I can take it around the house, and LOOKY room to add MORE copics, my refills fit in there too!! NOW to keep it this organized!! :)


Challenges-
 Stamping Sensations- Autumn Colors
Crafting Musketeers- Autumn Colours
613 Avenue Create- ATG/Twist is ATG
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything with a B (Butterflies, Bling, Brown)
 Alphabet Challenge Blog -Q Is For Quadruple (4 Butterflies)
 Scrapper's Delights- Anything Goes / Monochromatic 

If you have made it this far.. THANK YOU!! Have a GREAT day!!

16 comments:

  1. beautiful card. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I love the butterflies and your beautiful stitching! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really delightful Autumnal creation Bethie.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely colours, thanks for sharing at Alphabet this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really pretty card and so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great project! Thanks for playing at Glitter n Sparkle! Hope to see you next time and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is just amazing!!! Love the tree branches with the butterflies...sooo clever.Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic , DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. just love this, saw this in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a very beautiful elegant card,I love the butterflies but the whole card is so pretty too ..Thank you for joining us at Scrappers delights and good luck..Christine DT :)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so pretty and I love the dimension and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous card. Love the sparkle and layers. Thanks for playing at Scrappers Delight and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Scrappers Delight xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!