Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hello Kitty Happy Halloween!

Can you BELIEVE Halloween is just DAYS away.. where has this month gone?!! I really do LOVE this time of year!! :) I have been creating like crazy the last couple weeks.. and have LOTS to share but had to wait til they arrived to some SPECIAL people!! Today I got the CUTEST video from my SWEETIE PIE Niece that she got her package! So I can NOW share her card I made!!

We LOVE Hello Kitty! Yep I am a 40 (something! ;) ) Mama and still LOVE that cute Kitty! So I found a FUN free coloring page online and made a Halloween Card up for our sweet Bug!!

Here is the card and challenges listed below! :) It is hard to tell in the photo, but the bow is doubled as are the bones.. lots of shimmery shine too!! (does that ever photograph well?!!! )

Challenges-
 Alphabet Challenge Blog - S is for Stitching
613 Avenue Create- ATG/Twist is ATG
Glitter N Sparkle- Halloween 
A Gem Of A Challenge- Trick or Treat/Halloween 
Crafts 4 Eternity- Halloween 
Creative Corner- Halloween
Aud Sentiments- 2 or 3 Word Sentiment
Milk Coffee- Halloween
Anything Goes- ATG/Twist (add pink)
Craftyhazelunuts- Pattern Paper

Thank You for stopping by.. I have a few more Halloween shares for ya.. THEN on to Xmas.. I LOVE this time of year! .. WAIT did I say that already! HA HA!! ;)
Have a GREAT day!
 

11 comments:

  1. Love the card, Beth! And I LOVE Hello Kitty too! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love that image. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card,so cute, thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle, Good luck Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We so appreciate you're once again sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C Bethie! Very, very cute and non-traditional colors! I like to see the creative, out of the box ideas! Nicely done!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create – Challenge #95 – Anything Goes w/optional Bags, Tags, Boxes & More!
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And changing hats real quick... Thank you for also sharing your project & creativity at Aud Sentiments! In addition to what I said above, I wanted to tell you how much I like the details in your design... the stitching, the web border punch and that fabulous funky bow that is all "hairy"! LOL!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#118 – Use a 2 or 3 Word Sentiment]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card ...I know a girl who would love this image...my little niece is an Hello Kitty fan! - what a cute card!
    Thank you so much for joining us in this weeks Challenge "Halloween" over at Glitter N Sparkle
    Debby (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!! Love the spider web border!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    Love your card!
    Really suits the theme of halloween perfectly :)
    Have yourselfs a happy halloween
    Thanks for sharing this card with us over at CCC.
    Good luck in the draw!
    Linda DT-CCC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card thank you for joining in the fun with us at Alphabet Challenges
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!