Sunday, September 14, 2014

Thank You!!!

Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a GREAT week!! We sure did, the weather has been AMAZING! I celebrated my 20th Wedding Anniversary!!! Spent a FUN FILLED Family day in Seattle!!! Now I am hiding in my crafty space while my hubby watches football (GO SEAHAWKS), the kids are reading and or doing homework.. a perfect day here in the Johnson house! :) 

I LOVED the sketch at Fusion.. so I used it for inspiration on this Thank You Card! :) Here is my card, and challenges listed below! :)

I just LOVE tissue paper flowers (ok I LOVE ALL Flowers! ;) ) but had a tissue flower in my head so I created this one with tissue paper,3 different glimmer mist, some inking and alot of scrunching! :) My newest OBSESSION are the CUTE Stamens for the flower centers! I found them HERE at this cute etsy store.. I had to buy a FEW colors! ;) The leaves are Maya Roads Leaf Trinket Pins I cut down, and of course a fun SWIRL (MFT  die) finishes it off! 

Challenges I am entering-
Fusion Card Challenge- Sketch &/Or Photo (I used sketch)
 
 613 Avenue Create- ATG/Twist
Scrap-Creations - Favorite Embellishments (Flowers)
 Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog - Anything Goes / Make Your Own Flowers
Alphabet Challenge Blog - P For Petals
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - All Things Girly
My Mum's Craft Shop - Dies Or Punches

Thank You for stopping by!! ENJOY the rest of your day and have a GREAT week!!

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I absolutely LOVE your handmade flower. It is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely card with my favourite colours. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
    Kaia, DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'd say the sketch loved you right back! Just a gorgeous card you created. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Bethie! You created such a a gorgeous card with beautiful stitching,and such a pretty flower! At first I thought ....this is not pink. Forgot about the sketch part:) love this .....hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I cannot believe you made this flower! It is absolutely gorgeous! Sounds like there were a lot of steps too. Thank you for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create. Lovely card! ~ Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Beth! Love the fancy blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Bethie. Love the stitching and the gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining us in our "Favorite Embellishment Challenge" at Scrap-Creations and we hope you will join us again soon. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!