Thursday, September 04, 2014

Make A Wish!

Happy Thursday!!! Hope your all having a GREAT week!! My kiddos went back to school yesterday and I just cant believe summer is over already, OR that I have a Senior and Freshman!! If you dont mind this Mama is gonna share a little photo with ya! :) Then on to my card!!! 
My Sweeties!! xoxo
 Ok thanks for letting me share them!!! :) They just make my heart so HAPPY AND PROUD!! :)
Enough Mama chat! :) On to my card!! I really LOVED the sketch at Fusion this week.. so using that as my inspiration here is what I came up with!! (all challenges linked below!)
 I just got in a LARGER :)  order of the CUTE little flower stamens and I LOVE them... I am gonna be making some FLOWERS today! ;) Ordered them from THIS etsy shop! Stamps from PTI and MFT, Rolled Flower Die-MFT, Tag Die- PTI, Oval Dies- Spellbinders & PP- Theresa Collins-Something Wonderful

Challenges Entered-
Fusion Card Challenge- Sketch &/Or Photo (I used sketch)
 
Scrappin Mojo- My Color Challenge! 
613 Avenue Create- ATG/Twist
Clear it Out - Stash ATG
Craftyhazelunuts- Pattern Paper
Papertake Weekly - ATG
 
Simon Says Stamp (Wednesday)- Stamp It (No Digis!)

Thank You for stopping by! I hope you have a GREAT rest of your week!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting forFan-tastic Tuesday and also for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for September - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...hope you stop by and play with us again...love your challenge project..tfs <((><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo Beth! Thanks for sharing your happiness :) Your card is so pretty! Lovin' the little felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Very elegant. Thanks so much for celebrating STAMPtember® with us and playing along with the Stamp It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous flower Bethie! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!