Sunday, September 21, 2014

PIO Challenge Share- Shiny!

Good Morning!! I hope you all are having a GREAT weekend!!! :) Ours has been full of FUN!!! :) I have a couple things to share with you today if that is ok!! Yep we have a NEW challenge for PIO!! The theme is Shiny!! (LOVE that!) Had a GREAT sponsor  
Add a Little Dazzle, (THANK YOU!)  One lucky participant will win a $25 GC to the  
Add a Little Dazzle Store. WE hope you will join us!!

First if you dont mind I am gonna share just a couple quick photos.. my BABY BOY who is a Senior! (where as time gone!) got his Sr. Photos taken.. WELL I wanted family photos and brother/sister photos that day too.. SO if you dont mind real quick.. I am gonna share just 2 of them! (more will come later!) but oh I was so HAPPY with them!! I cant keep it in!
 HA HA!! 


 Ok THANK YOU!! NOW on to the project!! I had plans to make an ornament BUT my BEAUTIFUL metal poinsettia was just a bit to large, SO I swapped it to this CUTE little gift box, which makes me happy!! NOW I am ahead of the Holiday game.. by 1 gift box! :) Challenges listed below!



The poinsettia is made from 2 different pink color metals AND silver! To get that green for the leaves I used my green inka-gold over the silver!! I know exactly who is gonna get this.. now to find the perfect little gift to go inside!!! 
Metal Sheets- Add A Little Dazzle, Poinsettia Die-MFT, Gift Box and Tag Die, Stamp and CS- PTI, All bling and inka gold from Michaels!

Challenges-
PIO- Shiny

Add A Little Dazzle- Home For The Holidays (or ATG)

ABC Christmas- S-Something Festive


Alphabet Challenge Blog - P For Petals

613 Avenue Create- ATG/Twist
My Mums Craft Shop- Dies or Punches



Crafty Girls- ATG
Simon Says Stamp (Wednesday) Tag It (Merry Christmas Sentiment)

Thank You for stopping by!!! I hope you have a GREAT Day!!!

9 comments:

  1. Very nicely crafted! We were delighted to find this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create! Thanks for stopping by!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is gorgeous...I adore the poinsettia! fabulous family photos too....very NICE! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poinsettia is stunning! Awesome job! You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very pretty. Perfect gift.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Beth! What a beautiful family photo! That Poinsettia is fabulous too! It looks so real! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabulous gift box and such a stunning poinsettia.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are such treasures! Everyone look wonderful--you should be proud! Your gift box is over the top--I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous gift box!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!