Friday, December 14, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



Happy FRIDAY!! :) We here at the Johnson house are still BUSY BUSY!!! Lots to get done, tomorrow is Xmas at Moms house! Then sunday here with the Holcombs! Monday at our friends the Haileys! Can you say PARTY! :) and I still have to bake, finish Xmas cards, (did I say somewhere they were gonna go out early this year? I HOPE not! LOL!) and I am still making ORNAMENTS! I am ADDICTED to those cuties! I will share a photo of ALL of them later!!! We need to make a couple more!!!!!

Just wanted to share a santa photo from last week! I took this one! I am not to EXCITED about the one they took of our family, I look FUNNY! :) Good thing it is only for our books! LOL!!! I altered this photo a bit at picnik I just love that free site!!!

Well it is almost time to get the kiddos to school and get all my errands done!!!
Have a GREAT day! Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Holidays!!!

1 comment:

  1. I Love reading your blog, Beth!!! Great santa photo and POO on you for not sharing the family photo!!! :-) Hope you and your family have a very happy holiday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!