Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Thursday.. and a few shares!

Happy {SUNNY} Thursday....FINALLY! ;)

Hope your all having a GREAT week! ME well I am supposed to be getting ready for the garage sale we are having on Sat. (um I dont like them so much! SIGH! ) So I am putting it off as long as I can! HA! MUST get crackin today! :) BUT first I have some shares for ya today!! (translating into LOTS of photos.. and chatter! ;) )

Can you take ONE more moms day card using the Melissa Frances -5th Ave.. LOVE that line.. I know ...you know that! :)

This one is for my SWEET SIL Kimmie! We got to meet them for brunch on Sunday! (THANKS again Kimmie, Larry and Buggy!) I took her this card and some other fun creative goodies!
Challenges I am entering are listed below post!
I also wanted to share my NEWEST ADDICTION! :) I have been LOVING GLIMMER MISTING paper then use my digi papers and printing them SMALL.. so I can make a bunch of Tiny Tags, and Buttons! Want to see- (IRL.. they are sparkly.. hard to caputure on camera!)

Before -
After Cut As Buttons- and some fun ones I made up for my stash! (Dies- PTI )
Tiny Tags! - SEE that one with the crown in the pile.. can not WAIT to use that for something FUN for my girly! (Dies and Stamps- PTI)
Here are a few in use.. This is the bow from my SILs card- (all stick pins and seam binding created/colored by ME! )
My Moms Bow-
This little envie.. I stamps, tied a bow, and added a cute tiny tag for my girlys gift card!
Challenges for Card-
Clear It Out- Ribbon/Trim
Creative Craft Challenges- Distress/Vintage
Everybody Art Challenge- Flowers
Make It Monday- Anything Goes
The Crafty Challenge- Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday- Flower Frenzy

If you made it this far THANK YOU for that! :) THANKS as always for stopping by! Hope you have a FABULOUS day!!!

24 comments:

  1. Bethie- Love your cards! I have the tiny tags stamp and dies and have not used htem yet! Now I will! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful love it all and those little tags gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous papers. Love your bows and stick pins too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty I love your bow with the tiny tag hanging off it.
    Those papers are Very pretty aswell !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tiny tags, and your bows are beautiful. The card for SIL in gorgeous.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these Bethie!! Get crackin with that garage sale stuff, the more you sell the more crafty stuff you can buy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!
    I love digi papers but never thought of shrinking them that small...
    perfect for dies so I shall be borrowing that idea :)
    And I make pins...but what size were you using for those gorgeous pins...and where did you get them?
    Sharp point...dull point?
    They're gorgeous!
    BTW...so's the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, Bethie! Love it! And it's so pretty to see the piles of buttons and tags you made! I'll have to try the envelope with the tag. It's the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally I can tell you how beautiful your embellishments are! What kind of ribbon do you use for your bows? They are really gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely! Love that you shrunk the pp and these embellies are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card! Love the embellies too! I look forward to seeing what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card and interesting bits and pieces on this post. Love those papers . Thanks for sharing and linking to Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bethie beautiful cards! I love how you did the digi paper! What a great idea! I love to die cut lots so when I want to add something I have it on hand! Thanks for sharing! Hope the yard sale went well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous tip! Thanks for playing with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the great tips and your card is beautiful!! I've enjoyed browsing your blog Bethie!!

    Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Looks like you had a lot of fun putting it together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is so pretty and I just love the envelope and tag. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so beautiful and FUN! I love how you did the PP die cuts. Thank you for the inspiration, it's going to be an idea I use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, the glimmer mist seam binding! I remember you sharing that link now!
    Thanks, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of this, I'm going to have to get busy and make som buttons up ahead of time too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful card. I love the tags you have made. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Look at all the gorgeous-ness! You do such good work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

    LOVE,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those little buttons are genius!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!