Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterns Day.. and a Card Share!

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!! and a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL MILITARY, (past, and present) and their FAMILIES!! I tell ya Steve has been gone 5 days now for work.. comes home tomorrow.. I dont know HOW others do it.. I am going CRAZY... :) Ok not CRAZY.. but well a little CRAZY! I am honest I can admit it! LOL!!! :)

Anyway.. so EXCITED for tomorrow.. CK convention with some friends, and my hubby coming home!!!

I have a card to share with ya! I made it for my Aunties anniversary (and uncle of course! LOL!) I hope she likes it. I had no idea what I was making.. just stated.. I like how it turned out.. in hind site.. I may have changed the flourish.. BUT I was late getting it mailed so it had to stay!!

All supplies but the pearls are from PTI.. and YEAH for copics.. I couldnt find my Summer Sunrise buttons so I just colored a fine linen one (and my pearls but I do that almost every creation!)! YEAH! LOVE when that works so well! LOL!!

Thank You for stopping by! I hope you all are having a GREAT week!!!!
(enjoying the PTI peeks? well my PTI friends that PEEK at them! I am LOVING them.. as usual! HA!)

11 comments:

  1. Great use of the new border...and thanks for reminding me that I could have colored my button the other night with copics! Now that would have been a time saver...funny thing was that I had already colored some crystals...duh!
    Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, Bethie! You've gotta love how handy those copics are!! Great idea to color buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So-o-o pretty. I love anything with that flourish. Great job using your Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Bethie! Love the lil' pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty! :) I love coloring all my embellies with my copics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the flourish, the border die and all the pearls too. She will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth, you are becoming the stamping card MASTER! This is a gorgeous card! I wish my stamping looked so professional.

    BTW, I love the new header photo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute! I like how the flourish cames out of the top of the frame! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very lovely. i love the placement of the swirl and wouldn't have changed it. and kinda like how it has that slight distressed look. great thinkin' on the button.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful and elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!