Sunday, July 18, 2010

PIO Challenge!

YES I am still here.... been SWAMPED since getting home... I think things are settling down now.. I think! ;) We had a FABULOUS time on our trip.. I have LOTS of photos to share with ya! and I will do that this week!!!!

It is time for another PIO challenge... our challenge was to use banners or pennants, and Bella Digi Studios was our sponsor (THANK YOU!)! There is also a challenge blog HERE!

Before I get to my card.. you MUST peek at this flower technique is it not the most STUNNING! I so want to try it!


Here is my card.. and the challenges I played along with!

Challenges
PIO- Banners/Pennants
Anything Goes - Sparkle and Shine
Lucy's Cards - Buttons
Paper Play- Sketch
Stampavie: anything goes
Stamp Something- something digital


THANKS for stopping by.. my dear blog friends I am going to work on getting caught up this week with all your blogs I have been missing my visits!!!
Have a GREAT day!

16 comments:

  1. This is adorable Bethie!! It's so good to see you posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! We've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable card! And Beth, thank-you for trying to find the afghan pattern for me. I mailing the small blanket to Mary. She said she would try to figure it out for me.
    Sounds like you're having a busy summer! I hope you are having LOTS of FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so stinkin' cute!! I love the banner and the pearls and that precious little girl!! Can't wait to see some vacation photos, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love how you did the pennant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! :) Love the pennant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you creating again. Very cute! Love the pennant too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card such cute image.

    Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see you back in the creating mode BethieJ! Your card is adorable! Love that banner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo Sweet, such an adorable card! Love the image too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! Hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really cute Bethie. adorable image and I like how you used a sentiment as a pennant. would try it in some way :) Thanks for dropping by at my blog and leaving a lovely message.
    Hugs Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card, Bethie - lovely image, great colouring too.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. VERY CUTE!!
    Looks like Amanda :)

    LOVE from MOM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!