Friday, February 01, 2008

Happy Feb. 1st!!!!!



Happy February!! Almost VALENTINES day!! I cant wait!!! Need to figure out my valentines, and work on a box for Justin! Amandas is done!! Also need to get our red food coloring for the RED velvet cake! YUMMY!!!!!

All is well here in the chicken pox house! :) Amanda feels GREAT! She has been playing our new Wii game, "Cooking with Mama" she just LOVES this! It is pretty fun, UNLESS you gotta cook fish, GROSS you gotta skin them and chop off the head! ICKY! She or I cant really do this to well~ even FAKE, it GROSSES us out!! :)

I got in some scrappy time! YEAH!!! Over at Itty Bitty Scrap Shak they had a CS challenge, do a layout using NO patterned paper! Here is my take on it, Amanda made these CUTE cupcakes over the summer! (I need to add the date so I dont forget!!!)

I hope to scrap some today, and this weekend! We cant really go anywhere with Amanda still sick, and hello like Steve would want to do something on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! LOL!! fine with me I will have my own Scrapbook Bowl! :)

So my goals this month are TWENTY 2 pages layouts! I would LOVE to get them done and stick to the STASH DIET my friends Amy and Jen. are doing! I didnt make it last time! But there is sooo much stuff coming out I must OWN! (shhh dont tell Steve!) so I really want to get lots done! I have some projects to make for Valentines Day too~ so I figure if I do those, some cards, and 20 2 pagers that will be VERY GOOD! :)

Time to wake the kiddos! Happy FRIDAY!! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout! And hoping that Amanda has a quick recovery. It's such a bummer for kids to stay in when they feel well. I think that's one of the worst parts of Chicken pox.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!