Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Layouts to share!










I have been on a scrappy roll! and I am LOVING it, at this rate I will be caught up by the time I am 95! LOL!!! :)

The Escape layout was for a sketch challenge I do from My Sketch World
a place I do sketch challenges once a month, or at least try to! :)

The Amazing layout was for an eyelet challenge at Itty Bitty Scrap Shack the real challenge was for a card, OH NO! I didnt read carefully enough I guess!!! :) I loved these photos of Amanda they were from a boating trip last summer! She was a mess, but so DARN CUTE!!! I really like how the swirls and bling look coming from the flower... that will appear on a Layout again! LOL!!!

So all is well on the home front! Amanda is back to school! (thank you for the well wishes!) she is very glad~ she missed her friends! I ENJOYED having her home for the few days!!!

Lots to do this week, but still hoping to sneak in some more scrappy time! I just cant stop the mojo from wanting to pour out on to paper!!! I gotta take advantage of that!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! have a GREAT day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!