Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Monday!



Ok so I know you were all just in such SUSPENSE all weekend werent ya! LOL!! so my news is this, and REMEMBER it is not probably that big of deal to anyone but ME! LOL! Ok on with it!!! So this new little place I like to visit Itty Bitty Scrap Shack has a new thing~ they are spotlighting a member a month and WHO did they pick as the FIRST ONE! Yep ME!!!! I was so EXCITED!!! I have never been picked for anything like that, so it made my whole week when I got the email asking if I would do it! HELLO! YES!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! and Tiffany (the owner of IBSS) made a blinkie just for me! Ok it will be for all the spotlite members, but for the moment it is just me! :) So that is the 1st thing..

The second has to do with that YUMMY photo I shared! My friend Viv at ScrappersXchange asked me to do some stuff with that part of the kit (it is really about 3 times that big, I know because I subscribe to it! LOL!) but this part of the kit she asked me to work with, I am so honored, she has a FAB. Design team there and I am excited to be a part of some of the kit for this month! PLUS I will be doing some challenges for her at the gallery pop on in, my friend Em has some fun challenges this month!! Pop on in and PLAY! You can win a GREAT RAK!!! :)

So there ya have it! My FUN news! I am off now to get some stuff done with that kit since I PROMISED I would do that today! I have some ideas so I HOPE they come out on paper like they are in my head! :)

Have a GREAT day~ THANKS for stopping by!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!