Wednesday, February 06, 2008

2 Posts in TWO days!!

Well this must be a record for me! 2 posts in 2 days! I had to share, my friend Sharon was such a BIG help in me figuring out all this PSE and digi stuff! (THANKS Sharon!) She has a CUTE kit and Challenge at A Peek Into Yesterday you should check it out!! I have lots to learn, and the LO is pretty simple BUT I am so EXCITED to be able to do some fun things now to the photos, and hybrid scrap them!!! I have to much FUN stuff up in my room to go all digi, but I can go hybrid!!! A monster has been CREATED I am afraid! The BEST part of all this fun stuff, no MESS! My floor doesnt get another thing added it just stays here on my computer!! :)
Hope your having a GREAT week~ I am off to finish up my cleaning, then off to the school to run/walk laps with the kids are recess!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great digi layout, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Beth!!! love all the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome work beth!i love digi too but it take too much memory on my computer so i just do it every now and then but it fun.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. great digi! and loving the other layouts! i tagged you on my blog=0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!