Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy Friday!



Happy FRIDAY!! :) Hope you had a GREAT week!!

I have been having some FUN with all my digital scrappen stuff I have!Between, my books, a video clip I found and a good friend Sharon I was able to get some of the basics down, enough to use some of the goodies I have!! and now a MONSTER has been RELEASED! :) all from the enter key! (that was where I was stuck! NO MORE!) this is a photo I took yesterday~ the kiddos were so GOOD! I wanted to get some Valentine card photos, and hello they just were FABULOUS and did everything and I asked and MORE!! They had their own ideas, and I ended up getting 25 photos, all I wanted was 8, but I am NOT gonna turn them down when they want to ham it up and have FUN for me! :)

I have some fun scrappen things coming up!! I need to get working on some projects! By monday I can share it all! :) Oh so secretive, not super big news, but I was HAPPY to be asked!!! :)

So we have a busy busy weekend planned! but it will be fun! I think the last of our free weekends was last weekend! (SHHH Dont tell Steve or the kids! we are busy! LOL!)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love that photo, Beth. The way you enhanced it is sooo cool! You kiddies are the sweetest! Hope you're having a good weekend!! xoxoxoxo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids take the cutest photos! They are a scrapping mom's dream, LOL! I love all the brushwork you did on it... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!