Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Hearts Day!!



Happy Valentines Day!!!!! :)

Hope your all having a GREAT day!!! Ours has been busy busy!! School today had grandparents day this morning, so I helped there, then I snuck the kiddos out of school at 11am to have lunch with Tutu (my mom!) , now I am off to the parties at school!!! :) Then coming home to clean, and the kiddos and I are making a FANCY dinner and dessert for us all! Steve hopefully will sneak out a bit early... I want that RED VELVET CAKE YUM!!!!

Just a quick couple photos to share! My favorite VALENTINES! and one of them with the teacher gifts!!! The little cute package idea came from Angie at 2SCDs for their Dec. crop... I loved them! I had hoped to let the kiddos make them but we were a bit behind last night with homework and finishing valentines, and Amanda wasnt feeling so well so I put them together! the kiddos made the cards! Luckily my girl was all well today, she didnt want to miss the FUN today!! YEAH!!!

Ok I must run to the school! I PROMISE to have more photos to share! A fun one of the kiddos I got today and of COURSE are YUMMY red velvet cake!
Have a WONDERFUL day!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!