Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A little share!




I have been so busy SCRAPPY wise this month~ I HOPE it lasts the next 11 months! LOL!!!

I have a NEW obsession! They are stickles! Oh my! to fun!!! I found this GREAT ebay store Stampers Dream Stamps Michelle has GREAT prices and is really nice! I will be BACK!! She also has a blog with some fun stampen ideas!!! So these stickles are the cutest, little bottles of glittery fun! I have 20 bottles now, and only 2 weeks ago I had NONE!!! I used them on almost all my projects I shared, they add just the right amount of sparkle!! :)

On the home front our Amanda has chicken pox! JOY! The Dr. said that of the kids that get the vaccine (she did!) about 10% of them get the chicken pox, well there are 3 kids in her class, I think that covers the 10% for this year! :)
So we are going to have to be STUCK in the house for the next few days.... at least that means I can SCRAP! :)

It is dinner time..... THANKS for stopping by!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beth you have been a scraping machine! Awesome! I am loving all your two pagers, too. Sorry DD has the chicken pox - hope she's not too uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!