Thursday, November 05, 2009

A little share or THREE! :)

Happy Thursday! Hope your week is GREAT!!! Mine is flying by!! I am so EXCITED for tomorrow.. CK convention with some friends! YIPPEEEE I am NOT forgetting my camera this time.. I am NOT!!!! :)

So I am having fun doing my thread at Scrappin Mojo I have a couple more goodies to share with ya!!!

Yesterday I shared a pizza box... directions found HERE for the pizza box.. the tree was inpsired by THIS Youtube video!
Top-





















Side View-















Dont ya LOVE that paper.. sigh..... from PTI of course.. Rustic Snowflake.. I need MORE! HA!


Today I shared a gift card holder inspired by THIS youtube video!! It was SUPPOSED to be something using THIS video as inspiration! BUT the head was to big.. so I changed.. hee hee!!


















Inside.. because of INSPIRATION from PTI friends that stamp INSIDE their cards! :)















If your still with me!! This was the GC holder I did last year.. BEFORE I found PTI.. there would have been PTI somewhere if I had known of them! HA! HA! Cant ya just PICTURE some GIGA guidelines on pure poppy.. oh my! LOL!!!
















THANKS for stopping by.. I am off now to get a TINY peek at what PTI has in store for us this month.. over at Nicoles blog.. OH MY! I HOPE I dont WANT it all AGAIN! HA HA!!!
Have a GREAT day... Will be BACK with CKC photos!!!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love them all! The pizza box is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The pizza box is gorgeous and the the little reindeer is so cute, but I believe my favorite of the three is the card with snowflakes and snowman. Just love the blue and white sparkly on the kraft. And you know by the time the DT showcases the new PTI stamps you'll want it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, three GREAT projects, all beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pizza boxes are so creative and cute. I like the snowman best too I think, just because I'm a snowman fan. And he's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much great stuff! LOVE that tree on the pizza box! Adore the card holder... I need to copy that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job on all of them. My favorite is the mini pizza box though. I love making those boxes too. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog as well and leaving such a sweet comment about my work. Glad to hear you agree with me about the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiya chickie!

    love your pizza box..so scrumptious ~ as is that tree! kewl!
    and what yummy cards, too! love how you did the inside pocket ~ awesome work

    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pizza box! So cool! Reindeer is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these! I especially love the gift holder:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! What wonderful creations! I love your pizza box - know exactly what you mean about that paper, it's delicious!
    Your gift card holders are so sweet! Amazing!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all great, but I love the colors on the blue and kraft gc holder. I also know what you mean about the red gc holder. I think I am unable to leave cardstock "naked", PTI has so many fabulous backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are great Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are fab!!! I really love the snowman gc holder. I think the big head worked out wonderfullty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE all these creations!!

    MOM :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that little tree box!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh and that snowman card holder is super nice, is that the Stampin up die for the big shot?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!