Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!

Well it is official I am the mama to a TEENAGER.... :( I am not ready.. but HE IS!! :) I cant believe how FAST the 13 years have come and gone.. I feel like all I did was blink.. and they came and went!!

I am a LUCKY mom.. he is a GREAT kid.. I am so PROUD of him.. :) I wont get mushy.. I will cry! :) I LOVE YOU PEANUT!!! HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Birthday Boy and Gifts-





















Yeah we are the BEST PARENTS EVER he said when he got his phone.. I give that about 2 hours and it will change!! :)

His FIRST phone call~



















it was from.....DAD! :)



















Well I am off to have a FUN day with the birthday boy! The kids each get to skip school on their day and spend it with ME! :) Lunch, shopping.. getting their choice of dinner stuff! :) Good times!!!!

Have a GREAT day.... I will be BACK tomorrow for PTIS blog hop! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I think Justin and my Jared (who turns 13 in March) would be great friends. Hooray for 7th graders! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another milestone in the life of our precious boy - PLEASE don't let him grow up so fast. His sister is trying to out pace him as well :(

    GOOD JOB Mom & Dad on raising such wonderful children!!!

    LOVE,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!