Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend! (and a HAPPY Thanksgiving to my US buddies!!)

Our weekend was FABULOUS!! So busy but FUN busy!!! :)

I have some shares for ya! :) I have a few goodies I didnt post yet from my month of creativeness at Scrappin Mojo

So lets start with this.. You can find LOTS of ideas for post it note covers and pens at Youtube I used the larger post it notes for this one.. and the pen idea was a pen and pencil idea put together.. the pencils were by Jennifer McGuire found HERE

















This is a gift for one of Amandas teachers.. need to get busy and finish the other one for her other teacher! :)

today I shared some Christmas punch art ~ I found at Split Coast Stampers

THIS owl I thought was so CUTE!! Here is mine.. unsure what I will use him for.. maybe a cute tag.. :)





















Then I saw THESE and had to make them up too! :)



















That is all I have for today!! THANKS for stopping by!! I owe BLOG VISITS and will be by today blog friends!!! Hoping to get a layout or 2 done too.. wish me luck!!!
Happy Holidays!!! (I can say that right... it is after Thanksgiving! LOL!)
Have a GREAT day!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Bethie J! These are both so amazingly cute! I especially love the reindeer treat bags! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just dawned on me to check your blog out. I love it. I absolutely love these 3 projects. I want to do them too, if only I scrapped more and blogged less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those reindeer bags are the CUTEST ever!!!! Great projects, you are really getting me in the christmas mood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post-it note cover and the reindeer bag toppers are fantastic! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Beth these are so cute -- especially the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I love the post-it holder too...I need to get working on teacher gifts, so much to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything you've made. You have been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How ADORABLE!!!
    Can't decide which I like best :)
    Keep on crafting!

    LOVE YOU!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are SO cute, Bethie!! I loooooove the owlie.. omg, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, these are SO cute Bethie!!! I just LOVE those reindeer bags; I should make some of those for my kids classmates for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect! I love these. Joan B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!