Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

First off Happy Veterans Day! and a BIG THANK YOU to all who have serve and are serving.. Our prayers and Thanks are with you all and your families!

Next up.. I am playing along with Adorn Its Blog Hop! It started today! The BIG hop is on friday!! So cant WAIT!










They have challenges going now!! I took todays.. a 30 minute card! This was the FASTEST card I have ever done! 15 minutes! I actually had another almost done but my time was up.. so I will finish it and share it with you another day!! :)

I ADORE this stamp set... and I think I am ADDICTED to this shape of card now! :)

















You cant see in the photo.. but I edged the stamp with my clear spica pen.. IRL you can see and it has a little twinkle to it! It is the holidays after all.. a card needs a little twinkle! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Be back with my blog hop project friday! (or rather late thur. night! LOL!!)
Have a GREAT day!

15 comments:

  1. very nice and I too like the shape! Can't wait to see you @ the blog hop..am off to TRY a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Beth!!! Did you cut the shape on your Cricut or with something else? Great job with that button stamp set, I really need to get mine out to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this came out, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love your stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Very nice and the shape is so neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - a delicate and pretty card. So glad you shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! I can't believe it only took 15 min! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card... well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love what you did with that set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it! So cheery and I love the shape too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the card - beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card and a fun shape! Love non-traditional shapes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUTE cards!!!
    Love checking in on your site to view your latest creations :)

    LOVE,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card chickie ~ i gotta agree..that shape..is scrumptious..as is that stampin! awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so pretty. perfect job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!