Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Going Green Shares!

Happy Wednesday!! Hope your week is WONDERFUL!! Only 6 days til I have a TEENAGER.. BOO... and 8 days til Thanksgiving... so cant believe how FAST time FLIES!

So I have a couple shares for you.. I am behind on sharing things on the blog!! So I am gonna share 2 today to catch up!!! Last week at Mojo! My creative shares were about going green!! (see below post for one goodie!) so here are a couple more GREEN goodies I created!!

First up was inspired by Michelle
I LOVED this idea! I even had the correct size envies.. but THEN I got a BRAIN storm... I thought why not use the JUNK mail envies that come to me! So I cut one in half and came up with THIS idea! I will be making more! :)

Before-









After- there is strip of SNOW glitter on the bottom.. doesnt show in photo.. didnt know I had it.. and LOVE it.. will be using it more! HA!





















This was another idea.. I have shared it before from THIS Youtube video! TP rolls were never so FUN! LOL!!!

I made THIS one earlier in the year... then I created this one for our Santa visit this year! (need to find my crop a dile..then I can really tie the ribbons on it! LOL!)













Thanks for stopping by.. I am busy busy today.. really the rest of the week.. got a PARTAY to get ready for!! 13... sigh.. not ready.. not ready! LOL!!
Have a GREAT day!!!

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Love those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you just too clever! These are beautiful Bethie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to go green! Nice job on all your reuse projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun "green" projects! :) Love the reuse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and way to go green, even though on my computer screen they appeared red . . .:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling projects! And brilliant idea about the envies. I loved Mish's project but hate using my "good" envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth, I have loved all your projects that you've shared over the last week or two. I'm so glad you've sneaked in some crafty time, your projects are wonderful!! Have a great time tomorrow at the party and Happy early Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you never cease to amaze me with your creativity!
    LOVE,
    MOM :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!