Monday, November 09, 2009

Happy PLUM Monday! :)

Catchy title huh! LOL!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend! Friday I was off to the CK convention and had a BLAST with my friends.. saturday was soccer, shopping and mexican dinner.. sunday was being lazy and making a new recipe! I will share that later!!

So I made up this little gift box for my friend.. and it is also for the Plum Challenge at the Moxie Fab World Blog! (CHECK OUT the Blogiversary FUN and contest today!!!!)

Clear! :)





















With Plum CS for backing!





















All Filled and ready to give!





















Used goodies from PTI.. clear box, plum pudding CS and ribbon.. stamps Polka Dots Basics and Fancy Flourishes
Bling and Pearls from Michaels and colored with copics to match!!! Punches Marvy and MS, and Stickles!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!!!

18 comments:

  1. Ooooh! You just gave me another idea for using the PTI stamp boxes...thank you! I love this and what a sweet gift! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab! I love your work with the plum! I'm not a plum kinda gal but it looks gorgeous here! Oooh and those goodies look super fun too ;D
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, so YUMMY!!! I haven't ventured into the PTI purples yet, but I have to say this project has tempted me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love love love the project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the plum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little gift box!!! I love how you used the box that the stamps come in, so so so cute! And the purple is wonderful. It's a color I love and hardly ever craft with. I think I need to now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful project. I love how stamping on acetate looks. This is the first year I wasn't able to got to CK, so bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, great gift box! Love the plum colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely! I love plum pudding. It's such a rich color. The polka dots and flourish look so good together. I must remember this combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how GORGEOUS! I love your Plum Crazy set! What a fabulous use of that clear box! Thank you for the inspiration & the kind, sweet words on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of the stamp box. I like how you incorporated the plum too.
    Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! What a way to recycle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable bag - great color!

    LOVE,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT repurposing! LOVE the stamping on the acryllic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh so pretty! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So creative! Love this combo of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Bethie! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!