Thursday, August 27, 2009

My NEWEST Addiction, Colored Ribbon and a Challenge

Happy Thursday!! :) Where has this week gone?? We are down to the final few days of summer vacation... so every day has something in it... gonna go FAST!!!

I found some time this week to do a Challenge my friend Mara issued at SPCC a fun color challenge blog I have YET to play at .. but do peek in and see the goodness that is shared! This fall I am playing their challenges.. (HOPEFULLY! LOL!) anyway! Maras finally friday challenge use a fancy edge border.. HELLOOO I LOVE those! I seem to use them on EVERY CARD!

So here are 2 I created... I made 3.. but I gotta work on the 3rd.. it doesnt FEEL right.. I hate when that happens! :)

As for my ADDICTION... this size card (3.25 inch X 5.50 inches).. I LOVE it.. fits in a reg. envie you buy for what $1 at Walmart for 50! HA HA!! :) and see the ribbon on the one card.. the yellow.. colored with my copic to match.. LOVE those copics! So that ribbon color is PTI fresh snow WHITE.. colored with copic Y21... :) Fun stuff... and it looks like the ribbon was supposed to be that color!! Cant even tell.. I need more white ribbon!


OK CARDS Honest! :)




















Ohhh and see that red edged circle.. THAT was one of the ones I cut a couple weeks ago to have a stock pile READY when I needed them! :) that is all I have used.. BUT it is nice to know they are there when I am ready! ;)

Stamps are my NEW autumn abundance from PTI PP from my NEW cosmo cricket mini deck! OH sooo CUTE!- I want another! :) Ribbon PTI.. Die from Spellbinders.. copics....

Ok I think that is all I got today.. tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! We are gonna take out the boat saturday... for an over nighter.. sooo cant wait!!! :)
I am gonna try to post my friday favs. tomorrow.. or maybe sunday! LOL!
have a GREAT day.. THANKS for stopping by!
and a BIG THANKS for all the sweet SWEET comments about my pumpkin in the below post!

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ROCK, girlfriend!!
    You are rockin' the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute cards - and a wonderful, fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great cards, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great cards, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these!! Can't wait to get that set. And did I mention your coloring is amazing?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth, these cards are GORGEOUS!!! I just love your colors, you are rockin' those Copics. You might sell on them. I love the red and yellow together. Did I mention that I LOOOOOVE the cards! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful! Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for ur sweet comment on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these cards! :) Sooo pretty! The coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Bethie! Both those cards are awesome, love that yellow ribbon! Great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are stunning, and I can't believe you colored that ribbon with a copic! I had to zoom in to your photo and really check it out! Way to go Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so clever to colour your ribbon - I need to order some Fresh Snow ribbon too now ;D
    Your cards are beautiful and your colouring rocks!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work is DARLING! I love your writing and tales from "the journey!" Your cards are SOOOOO well done and simply, juicy! Great job, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these two cards!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!