Saturday, August 08, 2009

Happy Saturday! :)

Happy Saturday!!! WOWY 2 posts in 2 days.. I am on a roll!! LOL!! :)
Just a quick share tonite... I got THIS super cute idea from Michelles blog!

When I saw the idea I had to run right down to staples to get some of these note pads..They cut them in half.. and I was ready to go! :) While the boys went to see the Seahawks practice.. Amanda and I had CRAFT NIGHT!!! We made no sew pillows, and these notebooks and matching pens! :) (sorry about the photo not to great of lighting tonite!!!)






















Amanda wanted to use teapots... so that is what we girls did! I got to use my PTI tea stamp set.. and she used my new BG tea pot set! Of course BG Lemonade (LOVE this line!!) PTI cardstock for the cover! :)

At this moment... Amanda is out with Daddy making a bunk bed for her AG dolls.. she wont let us go out and look at it... BUT it should be done tomorrow! So I will share photos then!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!! Have a GREAT rest of your weekend!

14 comments:

  1. those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these and yes, I am in love with Lemonade too.....! The pouring teapot is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pads and pen sets are Fantastic! :> And Seahawks practice???? Hopefully, one of these years, I will make it to a game. Funny, I used to live in Washington, my baby brother was a huge fan, went back to the Kingdome as a teen when I was living in CA and haven't been back since......even since becoming a fan myself about ten years ago. I live in the land of the Niners & Raiders......so my loyalty to the Hawks is not much appreciated here! ;->

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super project. Love those pens but still not sure how to go about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, you are making my heart melt with this post! I remember being out in the garage and making things with my dad.. I can't wait for my Girls to experience that.. And for me to craft with them like you do with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woops, I forgot to comment on the notebooks.. Super cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love the notebooks!!!! So fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great weekend you had! How sweet to spend your time doing a craft night and wow, making an AG bunk bed, she must be talented like her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these pads are so sweet! I love them combined with the Basic Grey papers - such a perfect match!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute! I love this paper ( I just got it and can't put it down)! It works perfectly with the tea set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME!!!!! I love your project, I might have to do that with Kayla one of these times. Are you going to share pics of Amanda's new doll bed???

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 cute beth!!!
    miss you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so cute and love the teapots! You amaze me with all your creative projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!