Tuesday, August 04, 2009

CPS 127 Sketch Share!

Happy Tuesday!!! :) Our concert was FABULOUS!! I have LOTS of photos... I took over 100! ha ha! I wont share them all... but a few... I need to resize them and get them in a slide show to share! Will work on that! :)

It is overcast at the moment.. so I HOPE to get a few more creative things done today!!

Last night I did the CPS sketch! (CPS127)Here is the sketch...





















and here is my take on it..





















YES I am in LOVE with that button stamp set, from PTI... cant stop using it! LOL!!! :) and the pearls colored with my copics.. again seem to use them all the time! :)

That is all I have for today.. kiddos and I are going to make blackberry jam today! YUM!!! :) and I hope to CRAFT some too!
Have a GREAT day.. THANKS for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. That card is so cute! love those little flowers and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that stamp set! I'm kicking myself for not getting it last month... oh well, something to look forward to getting next time, hehehe! What CUTE buttons! I love the shapes and designs on those... from PTI?
    I look forward to seeing your concert photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and great layout. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a CUTE card!!!! I wish I had your time and crafty-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Beth! I love the pink papers and the stamp...you know I LOVE it! When will Joni learn to just buy the damn stamp set! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! So glad you had a fun time at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card! I love the buttons for flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the button flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh chickie ~ lovin those flowers and buttons ~ how scrumptious! and awesome take on the sketch!

    thankx so much for visiting my blog ~ so appreciated
    big hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh look at all those buttons and what fabulous colors!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOOOOO CUTE!!

    LOVE,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! Love the colors and the button flowers are so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love the fun layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!