Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blog Awards (and passing them on!)

I want to say a BIG BIG THANKS to my blog buddies that have given me 2 awards recently (now I need to know how to put them in my side bar.. anyone know how??!!) Ok on with the SHOW!!!

Now I LOVE to get these.. and LOVE to pass them on.. I always want to give them to EVERYONE .. dont like picking just a few... so what I decided to do for these 2 awards is pass them along to my PTI blog group! I ADORE these girls.. they are so INSPIRING! (I have a PLAN as to share how much next week! :) have I made you curious.. you gotta come back to see what I mean! LOL!) so all my other blog buddies KNOW I LOVE YOUR BLOGS too!!!

here we go.. Leah gave me this one... THANKS Leah!! :)










I am going to pass this along to...
LEE

VALERIE

PEGGYSUE

PAM

MICHELE

MARA


DIANE


BELINDA



and the Lee! :) gave me this one!! THANKS Lee!! :)













and I this one I have to say 5 things I want to do..

#1. Keep up on my healthy eating!

#2. Hit GOAL before the end of the year.. :)

#3. Use the supplies I BUY!

#4. Not WORRY about the little things so much!

#5. ENJOY everyday!!

and I want to pass this along to the rest of our little group!

LEAH

MELISSA

KATY M

KATE/KATY :)

CHERYL- I LOVE her blog title! LOL!! I agree....


A big THANKS for my awards.. I so ENJOY our blog group! You girls ALWAYS INSPIRE!!!

Now I am off to the store.. then some cleaning and HOPEFULLY posting on ebay today (if not tomorrow for sure!!) PTI release tomorrow midnite! I gotta SHOP!!! (no worries I will be up late.. it is 9pm my time! LOL!!!) I want soooooo MUCH this release.. oh my!! :)

THANKS for stopping by! Have a GREAT thursday!

7 comments:

  1. Heh, aren't you well loved! :) Thanks for the fun award! Will try to get to it this weekend when I'm home again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet:) Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth,
    No surprise that everyone loves you.
    Your Momma loves you BEST!!
    LOVE,
    MOM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bethie J. I added the award badge to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award, Beth!!!! I do love our PTI group, they are the best!!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth, the PTI group is fantastic!
    And blog awards are fun, aren't they?

    What did you buy??? I am posting after release night obviously . . . I have my shipping notice! Doing the happy dance that it might come Tuesday? I hope, I hope. So, what did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award Beth, you really are so sweet and I'm enjoying getting to know all of our group!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!