Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Tuesday.. the doll bed share! :)

Happy Tuesday!! Well it is all done.. what is IT.. you ask!! The bunk bed Steve and Amanda made for her AG dolls! Oh I think they did a FABULOUS job!!! LOVE the color.. she ADORES it... She made the bedding herself.. all the new sew idea she saw on you tube... I did make the white padding.. that was all I got to do! This was hers and Daddys project... :) Thought I would share that with ya today.. AND of course you all know how I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Everyday Button Bits stamps for PTI... well even the AG dolls do too! :)

Ok on with the shares... here is the bed.. both AG girls all cozy in it!!! (I have a photo of Amanda and Steve with the bed but the color is HORRIBLE.. need to fix that! LOL!!)]




















Here is a close up of the bedding Amanda picked out and made! She just LOVES to create.. and she is only NINE.. My creative girl!!! sigh....













And finally... this is my first no sew pillow Amanda showed me how to make! ;) and of course I wanted to add something to it.. I did let her give it to one of her AG dolls! ;) The shirt is again using the stamp set... and all PTI buttons.. Amanda said that Marie (the ag doll!) wanted a shirt... hee hee! and she wanted the tree stamp.. Ok you got it!!! :)





















That is all I have for today!! :) Now I have to say THIS... if you LOVE Halloween!! hee hee! you should go take a peek at the SNEAK PEEKS on Nicoles Blog oh my!!! she has creative clicks at the bottom of them.. there are lots of fun sneaky peeks too!!! I am in BIG TROUBLE with this release... BIG TROUBLE!!! ha ha! To much fun stuff!!!

Ok I am off.. I feel like stamping some pumpkins... or something fallish.. while I WAIT for the 15th to arrive.. really the 14th.. 9pm my time.. but I wont confuse you that way! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Tell her that is just too awesome. She is going to be one talented mother and have a blast with her own kids. You have every right to be so proud of her.

    She gets a 10 from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her that is just too awesome. She is going to be one talented mother and have a blast with her own kids. You have every right to be so proud of her.

    She gets a 10 from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great little doll bed, what a fabulous job by everyone involved! And that pillow with the cherries and buttons, yowza, this is so cute. Ten here from me too, ten plus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Tell her she is so creative!! I love the beds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome!!! Emma would LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda -
    what beautiful bunk beds you made for Marie and Carissa!! LOVE the pink color and the blankets and pillows look super comfy :) You are one talented girl.
    Have fun with your girls :)
    LOVE YOU!!
    TuTu

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome! Love the beds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bed is the cutest thing and love the bedding! Your dd is one creative girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my that doll bed is adorable! Great job and what a nice project to do together. The Button Bits doll clothes are so sweet! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That doll bed is amazing! They did such a great job! The little pillow with the cherries is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left you an award on my blog. Lots of hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I posted this on FB.. I think it's SO adorable. That hubby of yours is so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love love the doll bed!! It's amazing, such a great thing for Amanda and Steve!! And you must share the instructions for those no-sew pillows. I want to make some with Kayla!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!