Sunday, November 09, 2014

PIO Share- Special Occasion!

Good Sunday Morning!! Hope you all are having a GREAT weekend!! Our has been so NICE! Spent the whole day in a place I LOVE yesterday.. Leavenworth... weather was PERFECT.. today I woke to RAIN and hubby told me the Mt. pass got SNOW (PHEW missed that!!) ANYWAY...

It is time for another PIO challenge...Special Occasion! I am CRASHING Team B's party again!!! I LOVE working with the metal from our sponsor this week...Add a Little Dazzle, one lucky winner will win $25 to their store!!! We hope you will join us!!!

Here is my GIFT BOX!!  I LOVE the PTI Captured Card Case template... I used it last week and cut a window.. and had to do it again! So here she is.. for Thanksgiving I will fill her with some treats.. but for now empty!! ;)  (challenges all listed below photos!)

Box Top View-

 
 Side View-

 

Challenges I Am Entering-
 PIO - Special Occasion (Thanksgiving)  
Add A Little Dazzle - Anything Goes
Shabby Tea Room - Just Neutrals/Photo Inspiration

Whoopsi Daisy - Add a Sentiment  

Fab N Funky - 3 Different Embellishments
The Stamping Boutique - Use 3 Embellishments
 Moving Along With The Times - Sparkle/Shine (Used Shiny Metal Sheets)
  613 Avenue Create- Anything Goes/Twist (1/3)
The Sisters Of Craft - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes   
Not Just A Card - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
A Crafty Mess - Anything Goes 
  Crafting By Design - Anything Goes

Thank You so much for stopping by!! Have a GREAT day!!

8 comments:

  1. my goodness, your box is truly a work of art! all of the work that went into it really shows! :)

    so happy I saw this at PTT, as now I can stop by PIO and see the challenge there, too. I love playing in challenges again!

    enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous! you have decorated the box so beautifully… love the elegant white and gold combi. It will look fab when filled with treats! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the challenge!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.Thank you for joining us at 
    http://a-crafty-mess.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/challenge-1.html?m=0
    Good luck 
    Donna ( DT ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, beautiful piece of art!! Totally gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Just Neutrals" challenge!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:48 AM

    Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

    Teighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project Beth! Love the pretty color palette! So elegant and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous box, thanks for sharing with Fab N Funky.

    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely box. I love the design and colors.
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!