Monday, November 03, 2014

AI DT Share- ATG/Happy Birthday!

Good Monday Morning! I am back again with ANOTHER post.. today it is time for a new challenge at Artistic Impressions! Our theme is ATG or Happy Birthday!!!

Our sponsor this week is  Sparkle N Sprinkle (THANK YOU!!) the prizes are as follows

 2 images for winner and 2 for each of top 3! We hope you will join us!!

Here is my Card (challenges listed below!) I have been ADDICTED to this white on white on white with a POP of color look! (see card below for proof! HA HA!!) Now I seem to only see them in my creative mind! ;) I knew I wanted it pink..and have been working on my coloring, I found this BEAUTIFUL pink dahlia HERE and was inspired! This one has LOTS of layers, and the flower is of course sprayed with my glitter paint (another ADDICTION I am having lately!)
Challenges -
AI- ATG/Birthday
Get Creative Challenges- ATG/Twist- Stitching
 613 Avenue Create- ATG/Twist  2/3

 Really Reasonable Ribbon -ATG/With Ribbon 2/6
 Natalie and Amy's - Stitch It 

Thank You for stopping by!! Have a GREAT day!!

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous White on white card, thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. I love the soft colours on the flower and the distressed edges give it a vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layers are just beautiful! I love your stitching and distressing paired with that soft pink flower! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Beth! That blossom is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beth love your gorgeous card -all the white layers and boder and beautiful flower image--Thank you for joining our very first challenge at Get Creative Challenges
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth - what a phenomenal card!!! I love the white on white look with just that pop of coloring!!! Thanks for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge!!!! Good luck!!!! Hope to see you again this week!!!
    Lynne, Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm putting on my other hat now just to tell you how beautiful this card is!!! I most definitely love the white on white with the splash of color!! Great card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges!!! Good luck and hope to see you again with your creativity!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, DT Member of Get Creative Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card, love the stitching you did. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card, love the white on white with the splash of colour. Sorry for the late commenting, thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenge No. 1 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!