Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Joy- Winter Wishes Share!!

Happy Tuesday! Hope your all having a GREAT week!! I have about 1 Million things on my plate as I TRY to get ready for my sons 18th Birthday Parties that are coming up Friday and Saturday.. BUT you know what I did instead.. (it is called DENIAL to this mama he is that old!) I CREATED!! This little card was in my head all week and I really wanted to play along with some challenges.. so I did! NOW I must focus on what should be done ...
 (wish me luck!!)

Here is my card, challenges listed below!!

Challenges I Am Entering-
Paper Sweeties Blog- Photo/Color Inspiration
papersweeties inspiration25 Paper Sweeties November Inspiration Challenge #25   Holiday Joy
613 Avenue Create- ATG/Twist  (3/3)
Crafty Catz - Christmas is Coming
CRAFT- Christmas(2/5)
Sweet Stampin - To Die For
Craft Dee Bowz- ATG W/Handmade Bow

Thank You for stopping by!! Have a GREAT day!!

12 comments:

  1. Bethie, this is just beautiful! Love the wreath and the wonderful bow setting it off. Thanks so much for sharing your art on the Craft-Dee BowZ November challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! LOVE that gorgeous wreath that you created! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a Fantastic card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this amazing card! Thanks for sharing this little beauty with us at Paper Sweeties this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Beth! Love the pretty wreath and oh so fancy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card - I love the wreath.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is just so beautiful. Love the white washed look and the gorgeous wreath.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card. I love the design and colors.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful xmas card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card.Love the wreath.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS!!! That dimensional wreath is beautiful and I LOVE that yummy bow! Thanks for playing with CSAYL. Sorry I'm so late in commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!