Sunday, December 01, 2013

Shabby Tea Room GDT!!

Hi 2 posts in 2 days.. AGAIN!! :) Well today I have some FUN news to share with you!! I was asked to be a Guest DT member for The Shabby Tea Room this week!! Was so EXCITED! LOVE their fun challenges and SUPER INSPIRING projects from their DT!! THANK YOU so much girls.. so EXCITED to be part of your team this week!!! 

Here is the Inspiration Photo- Isn't it so PRETTY and FESTIVE!! We had to use the photos for inspiration and add a tag!
Displaying Photo Inspiration #195.jpg

Well here is what I made up! The week I won at The Shabby Tea Room- My prize was cut files from The Cutting Cafe (THANK YOU!) so I picked for one of them this CUTE Christmas Stocking!!
I cut the smaller stocking, coated it in glitter! Added felt , stitched the sock and felt, added my tag and a cluster of embellies!! Cant wait to put a little treat in it this Xmas!!
Thank You for stopping by! I HOPE you will join the challenge this week! Thank You Debbie and Team for allowing me to join you!!!
Have a GREAT day!!!

2 comments:

  1. ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this is so adorable....I would love to put this in the customer gallery and over on our facebook page....love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is soooo cute and amazing work :)
    hugs Synnove

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!