Monday, December 16, 2013

Little Pink GLITTERY House...

Tis the season to be jolly and GLITTERY!!! (well in my house anyway!! hee hee!!) I have been LOVING all the fun little houses out there in the creative world and of course pinterest!! Since doing the PTI blog hop last month I havent been able to STOP thinking about those cuties.. so I spent about an hour (AKA 5 hours! ;) ) Looking around online at them.. sigh.. I shount have I want to make a WHOLE village of them now! :) BUT no time.. so I will be happy with my PTI blog hop house, AND this little cutie pie!!

I found some FABULOUS links to patterns.. HERE is a list at Mel Stampz of over 120! THIS it the one I used.. the first one.. Cozy Cottage House!

Challenges I am entering!
Divas By Design-Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey- Its Christmas Time
My Mums Craft Shop- Christmas/Winter
Clear It Out- Anything Goes (from my stash I used the pom pom ribbon I have had 2+ years, the star I made last year, and the flower is over a year old too! )
Crafty Ribbon- Anything Goes W/Ribbon
Totally Paper Crafts-Christmas Non Traditional Colors
CHNC- Extra Christmas/Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks- Christmas/Winter
Make It Monday- Anything Goes
613Avenue- Anything Goes/Twist 
Crafty Boots- Christmas
Parade Your Crafts- Christmas Project

Thank You for stopping by! I hope you have a WONDERFUL week!! Hoping to be back soon with MORE xmas goodies I have been working on!! :)

17 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous little house, I love, love, love all the glitter and all of the pink.

    Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and glittery pink house...love all the fabulous trim you used on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Gorgeous. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:33 PM

    What a cute little house, I love the pom-pom trim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a darling little holiday house! Love the pink sparkles and the teeny pom poms! Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Diva's Christmas Linky Party! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun creation Bethie! I can see how you got hung up looking at all the houses! Darling gift idea but I think after all that work I would keep it!!! Thank you for playing the “Anything Goes” Challenge at the 613 house!
    ~ginny DT for 613 Ave Create (http://avenue613.blogspot.com/)
    RubberMAD ( )http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for the late comment! I love your beautiful little house and all of the gltter. Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute...love it so much thanks for playing at parade your crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this lovely shimmery pink house! Awesome fun trim too! Saw you on MIM- stopped here for a closer look : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so cute! Beautifully crafted and presented! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create! We were delighted to find it there!
    Hugz
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty pink house! I love your project, it looks adorable. Thanks for all the links, now I have another rabbit hole of searching and investigating, lol.
    I saw your project on the MIM Linky Party where I am also partying with my
    Keep Calm Be Merry Free Printable
    I'd love it if you stopped by.
    Hugs, Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty Beth! Love all the shimmery goodness! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous little house to share with us at Divas, thanks for joining us, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:12 PM

    So cute, such a creative project .Thanks for joining our challenge at Parade Your Crafts - Crystal Lopez - DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for entering this lovely creation for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning.
    Thanks for joining us as Diva's hugs Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!