Sunday, December 08, 2013

Favorite Things....

Good Sunday Morning!!!  I am gonna have a BIG post for you today.. that was your WARNING FOR PHOTOS!! and TALKING! HA HA!! :) 

2nd week of our PIO challenge! P is for.. (anything you want!!) So for my share this week I am using my gift wrap from our Favorites Thing Gift Exchange!! We do it every year, and it is sooooo FUN!!! This year my gift was these FABULOUS dip mixes from The Coeur d"Alene Dressing Co. We tried them while on our last day of vacation in CDA and I LOVED them.. and their dressing/sauces are FABULOUS too!! (some going out for xmas gifts.. and right to me too! HA HA!)

So here is how I packaged up my goodies!!! 
I had to make up 9 bags !!
 
 Here is what was inside of each of them!!! Yum! and of course a wine key from Steve!! Gotta love Amazon Wine!!-
Here is what I took for sharing! Yum!!
Recipe Here! I did cheat this time and buy my spinach and arti dip made! :) Added some fresh garlic and parm. cheese and it was DELISH! Have made it the reg. way too and just as YUMMY! Premade phyllo cups are the BEST! :) )

Thank You if you made it this far!! Have a GREAT day!! 

Challenges
PIO- P Is For... (Paper Bag, (Xmas) Packaging, and Patterned Paper)  
Divas By Design-Feeling Festive
 Sweet Stampin- Ribbons  
Paper Crafting Journey- Its Christmas Time
  Creatalicious- Christmas Time  
My Mums Craft Shop- Christmas/Winter
Through The Craft Room Door- Anything Goes
  Clear It Out- Anything Goes (from my stash I used the Red bling I have had a couple years! Made 9 bags I used almost all of it! :) )
Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes  
Stamping Sensations- Free and Easy

9 comments:

  1. How in the world did you come up with some many challenges that all are perfect for your beautiful and thoughtful gift bag? That dip mix...yummy! Such a fabulous way to package up your gift, love all the stitching you did on it. That gets me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotgeous bags! Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our It’s Christmas Time challenge with your lovely creation, I hope we see you next month too Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey DT http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful post, thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' Good Luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous bags. I love the design. They look stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A totally delightful gift bag and perfect for our theme this month.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thanks for joining us over on divas by designs xx love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great gift bags - perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful bags Beth! Love the red lacy trim and beautiful tag! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!