Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving... Enjoy!!

Good Wednesday Morning!!! Hope your all having a GREAT week!!! :) Can you BELIEVE in only 2 weeks and 1 day it will be Thanksgiving Day AND in 6 weeks.. Christmas Day?  I personally CAN NOT!! Time is flying!! and mix in there my son will turn 17.. I need life to SLOW down a bit! LOL!!

I have a share for you today!! I really LOVED the Shabby Tea Rooms Challenge this week.... so I wanted to play along.. I usually always give my Mama some pumpkin bread for Thanksgiving when she comes down.. AND I like to purty it up! WELL this year.. I did it a bit more then usual! BUT it is for my Mama.. so here it is .. (MOM do not look any farther! HA HA!)

 

NOW this bread isnt the one my Mama will get.. she usually gets THIS one (YUM!) but I carefully unwrapped the wrapping so I Can use it for her bread! and my family HAPPILY ate this Pumpkin Bread with mini choc. chips!!  

I actually stitched on the wax paper, and I gotta say I LOVE that idea.. I had seen on pinterest how to make your own bags like that.. so I decided to try it for the wrap.. I can see BAGS in my future! HA HA!!

Challenges-
Shabby Tea Room-  Holiday Baking
For my chalkboard technique I actually used my chalks on the image.. and really like how it turned out!! AND for the baking part.. well homemade baked bread.. I HOPE it counts!! :)
 Avenue613- Anything Goes W/Optional Twist
 Kaboodle Doodles- Bountiful Harvest/Blessings

 Make it Monday - Anything Goes

THANK YOU for stopping by!!! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!!!

10 comments:

  1. Ohh wow! At first I thought that was satin since it was stitched...who knew to stitch wax paper! The things we learn on Pinterest ;) !!! I absolutely ADORE your layers and fun focal panel. Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Bethie, I really like this! Would you mind if we featured it on our Facebook Page? I don't celebrate Christmas, but I think it will be a great way to present Challah on my shabbos (sabbath) table. I might even just make some pumpkin bread for thanksgiving and do this. Can you tell I love this. So simple, really and just so creative and appealing! Thank, so much for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bethie…what a gorgeous wrap for this delicious bread.Stitched wax paper? It looks like silk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at MIM.

    Hugs
    Rocio, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty! I love this idea and your take on the inspiration this week, is perfect! Thanks for playing along this week with us in The Shabby Tea Room. I think I have to steal (borrow) this idea :) Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful decorating on the packaging...And that bread looks yummy! Thanks for taking the time to join the fun in our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create! God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best translation of the baking theme. Looks yummy.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is awesome !!! Great idea !Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy Thanksgiving treat! Lovely fall colors in there. Thank you for sharing your work and playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful way to present a scrumptious loaf of bread Beth! Happy early Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!