Sunday, November 03, 2013

Autumn Wishes!

Happy November!! Where oh WHERE is the time going! It is FLYING so fast for me!! BUT I do have to admit I am so looking forward to the HOLIDAYS!!! I have some creative ideas I want to make up.. but FIRST I need to get the 17 year old Bday invites made up! (THAT does not seem possible!) Ok sorry side tracked!!! 

I wanted to play along with this weeks MIM challenge (and a few others too!) so I made up  this little box using LOTS of yummy  PTI stuff..Glitter.. Scrunchie Ribbon, Pearls, and Stitching! Some  of my FAVORITE things!!!!  (** Please note only the pumpkin is inlaid.. I add the stem, leave and flower on top of the scallop die! BUT the pumpkin is actually cut from the small scallop die , stamped, inked, glittered and put back inside .. LOVE this look.. will do it again!!)

Here is my box, and all challenges linked below all photos!

 

Now if you are still up for a little photo share.. Here come some Halloween Pics.. I have a FEELING you will be seeing LOTS of xmas coming up.. so I want to get these in! HA HA!! (THANKS if you make it through them!!!)

My girly is the only one the went out T or T this year with her friends but I HAD to have photo of my boy too! :) 

I ADMIT to a PUMPKIN ADDICTION! :) Here is our front porch all ready for the Night!!

 

 These 2 didnt get a solo in the above.. hee hee! So here they are!! 

  

This is my FAVORITE of the night!! HEE HEE! (the teen boy OWED me.. so I made him pose!!)
Now what is funny is he is getting some SYMPATHY on this.. and even got a bag of candy from our sweet little neighbor girl.. BUT he chose to not go out (None of his friends were..) and he had homework.. AND the icing on the  cake.. his sister has braces and cant eat over half of what she got! so he is just fine! HA HA!! :)

 

If you have made it this far... THANK YOU!!! :) I hope you have a GREAT day and Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Challenges-
PTI (MIM)- Inlaid Die Cuts
Shabby Tea Room- Pumpkin Spice
Tip Top Tuesday- Seasons (Autumn)
 Ladybug Crafts- Autumn Colors 
 Hiding in My Craft Room -Fall Colors
Inspire Me Friday-Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey-Anything Goes
 Simon Says Stamp (Monday)- Anything Goes
  Simon Says Stamp (Wednesday)- Anything Goes
 Party Time Tuesday-Anything Goes 
4 Crafty Girls-Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. This project is fantastic and veeerry shabby :) Thank you for joining TSTR challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little pumpkin treat box is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:12 AM

    Fabulous Bag Bethie an I LOVE all your photos too! tehhehee looks like you all had a great time, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great box! Very Pretty - Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge with us at PTT. Good Luck! - Sandy - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful box, and what a funny story! Enjoyed it! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box! I love the glitter you added to the pumpkin and the stitching around the entire project.
    Your pumpkins on your porch are adorable but not nearly as cute as your kiddos! The shot of your boy looking sad about not having candy is great. And the one of your beautiful girl with her friends just makes me smile with all of those braces shining...I'm pretty sure I have a pic of me and a few of my friends looking just like that!
    Thanks so much for sharing at HIMCR for our Fall Colors challenge and good luck!!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is just too cute! I love the sparkling pumpkin! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely treat box. Love the pumpkin. Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweet treat holder Beth! Your stitching looks fantastic! All the Halloween photos are awesome! Thanks for sharing and thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh...if I didn't know better I would swear Melissa Phillips had come over to play at your house! Your basket looks just like something she would share on her blog. Hope you know that is a huge compliment as she does the best at using ribbons and bling and bits of this and that. Great job, I loved this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved all the family pictures! TFS.
    Your box with that scrunchy ribbon is just the best! The inlay pumpkin with glitter ....love it! Sounds like a good Halloween and lots of pumpkins.
    I spread glue all over the pumpkins we did not carve and covered them with glitter for Thanksgiving. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow.. Gorgeous!!! That is an amazing bag! Love the inked edges!! Perfect!! I love all the photos too .. how fun!!! LOL His pouty face because he has no candy LOL!! Love it!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a gorgeous autumn baggie. Fab photos too. They look fun!
    Thanks for joining in with us for our ‘seasons’ challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    Pink Gem Designs,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!