Sunday, November 04, 2012

Pile It On Challenge Time!

Good Morning! It is that time again!! PIO DT challenge.. this week it is make it SPARKLE!!! (oh I LOVE that!!
We are sponsored by Softpencil Studios  (Thank You!) and one lucky winner will receive a $5.00 gift certificate to their store.  We hope you will join us this week!!!



Here is my card and challenges I am entering!

 
 Challenges-
PIO- Make It Sparkle
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Friday:-Anything Goes
 Through The Craft Room Door-Anything Goes
Alaphbet Challenge Blog- T is for Tags
 Card Makin Mamas-Anything Goes 

Thank You for stopping by! Have a GREAT Day!!!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, sweet image, thanks for joining our challenge at Alphabet this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card--love that sweet image, your coloring, the stitching, the papers, and design! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie patootie she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so sweet and I love your stitching!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post, I was just with a question of how to add a custom page for my film blog tips, will help a lot, big hug. even more.Rinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome stitchin! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute, thanks for sharing with us at CMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've done affluence of brownish armored figs, but, lately, I've basal to acrylic up some accomplishments to accessory like beforehand brownish statues. I apperceive the accessory I want, but I admission no assimilation how to get it.
    Gebelik

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!