Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Birthday!!.. Share!

Good Sunday Morning!! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! We sure did!! I am thinking I still maybe FULL! ;) ha ha!! Good thing we only cook like that once a year huh!!!

So not only was it Thanksgiving Weekend.. BUT  a BIG Birthday here in the Johnson house! My SWEET boy turned 16!! GASP.. it doesnt seem possible to me!! Had a fun day.. just spent it low key around here.. today he and I are gonna do our Mom and Me lunch! (he cant miss school due to a test tomorrow.. WHAT a kid.. I would have missed in a heartbeat! :) ) I have a quick photo share if you dont mind!! Then on to another birthday! :) and share!!

Tomorrow on of my most FAVORITE people has her birthday!! My LOVELY Grandma!! Wont be able to be with her..so her gift should arrive tomorrow.. I LOVE shopping for her... she is one of my easiest people to buy for... this year it is holiday treats! (Usually is with a late Nov. birthday! HA!) 
I made her up this card-


I am so LOVING my MFT  dies.. I know I tell you this ALOT! HA HA! BUT I do.. this is the newest one their just released poinsettia.. SIGH! LOVE I tell ya ! Everyone may get a poinsettia on a tag this year! HA HA!! :) The flag tag dies and felt are also MFT, the stamps are from Jo-Anns ($1 section- Happy Birthday)) and PTI (grandma)! Entering  in a few challenges listed below! 

Thank You so much for stopping by! I hope you had  a WONDERFUL weekend.. and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Have a GREAT day!!!

Challenges For Card-
 Emergency Crafters-Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday-Girls Only
 Pause, Dream, Enjoy- Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts  - All Stitched Up
 Inspire Me Friday:-Anything Goes
Stampin For The Weekend- Use texture (Lace and Felt)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Forever Friends- Anything Goes


13 comments:

  1. What a stunning Card! I love the details and the colours youve used. Especially that flower it is beautiful!
    Thankyou so much for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody for our Anything goes challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs xx
    Sharon DT - Challenges 4 Everybody

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is BREATHTAKING!!! Happy Birthday to Justin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such precious photos of Justin! Happy Birthday wishes to him :) Your card is beautiful Beth! Love the felt Poinsettia with the fancy center! What a gorgeous birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like he had a great birthday. Beautiful card for your grandma. I bet she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty felt flower. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes challenge.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Lovely Card!!Prett Flower.
    Happy Bday to Justin.
    Thanks for joining us at PDE Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a gorgous felt flower. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos......happy late birthday to your son 16......wow....
    Love your card and the amazing color of blue you chose,so pretty! Yes I do love that new die. Had to click on it . Such a a pretty leaf cut. Take care Beth !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card. Love the flowers. Thank you so much for joining Sassy Studio Designs Dare To Be Sassy Thursdays.

    Hugs,
    Kate SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the poinsettia!Thanks for joining in with Emergency Crafters this time! Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is gorgeous!!
    Thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs heidy

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty birthday card. thank you for joining in our stitch challenge at TPC. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This creation is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Forever friends monthly.
    X - Natalie - X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!