Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Love You Forever- Card Share!

Hello Blog Friends!! Hope your all having a GREAT week!! This week AGAIN is busy busy.. Justin is at Band Camp.. AND has Drivers Ed. Class.. so we drive him at 8 to band camp.. pick up at 9:30 to Drivers Class.. back to band camp at 12:30.. pick up at 4.. TODAY I get to toss in Amanda going to a Birthday Party so add in 1 more drop off... and pick up! LOL!! THEN tonite we are off to summer music.. FUN FULL DAY!!!

I did find some time to create this card! Just for fun.. and for someone special!! :)  I LOVE this cute paper from My Minds Eye.. I NEED to find another 6 X 6 pad of it! ;) I can see myself using it ALL... hee hee! (the problem is I need to actually DO that.. not just SEE IT! :) )

I used my homemade glitter tape again on this one.. and my SWEET girl made me that clay bow! (it too is covered in glitter!!)

Challenges I am entering-
Scrappin Mojo- My Color Challenge
Clearly I Stamp - Things With Wings
Challenge Up Your Life - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters - Things With Wings
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Clean and Simple
 Make It Monday- Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Thank You for stopping  by!! I hope your all having a GREAT week!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Hey, Bethie! Sounds like you are super buys too! This card is beautiful! I can see why you want to find more paper. Such a sweet glitter bow. Yes I will tell you, thanks for your nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Beth! Great mix of patterned papers! Love the sweet tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so pretty Bethie! I love how the sentiment is central focus… the papers and layout are beautiful !! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my 'Summer' theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:20 AM

    pretty card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely hunnie...such an elegant card...Thanks for joining us this week at Make it Monday...

    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the papers, design and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck, Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card. I like those papers too. Great layout. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey and good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Bethie!! I saw this on MIM. I love the colors. I have two at 125 and 219. Have a fantastic weekend!! Hugs, Gloria

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bethie, I just became your 100th follower!! Yeah!! Have a terrific day! Love your blog!! Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Bethie! sounds like summer is super busy!! Glad to see you are getting some crafting time! Love the card! The paper is beautiful!! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card. Love the bow Amanda made.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Pretty! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge#19 DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete

  13. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eine wunderschöne Karte...einfach nur traumhaft!
    Danke für´s Mitmachen bei CUYL!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card - love the floral papers
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this fortnight for our Summer themed challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!