Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Happy AUGUST!!! and a Card Share!

Happy AUGUST!! How is that even possible! Time is FLYING by! and I am SWAMPED the next 2 weeks.. on the road more then I seem to be home.. and I have LOTS I want to do around here! SIGH!! LEAST the sun is out!! :) So we are gonna soak up all we can and squeeze out EVERY BIT of summer fun we can!! :) Hope you are all doing the same!!

I whipped up a little card.. .wanted to share with you!!! See that GLITTER TAPE! I made it! Got the idea from looking around online..I will share more about that this week!! I have a tutorial for ya! (be gentle.. it is my first photographic one!!) Ok on with the card!!!

I LOVED this sketch when I saw my friend Mara used it! It is from Retro Sketches.. I had to play along.. I did flip it ! :) I like to be WILD like that! :)

Here is the sketch-


 and here is my card.. CONFESSION.. I have a HARD time with alot of white space.. so I am trying to get over that... Amanda LOVED the card.. and I trust her.. so I am going to leave it alone! :)

Challenges I am entering-
Retro Sketches..- Sketch
Crafty Catz - All that Glitters (Glitter Tape!)
CRAFT - Stitching
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Make It Monday- Anything Goes
Simply Create Too: Use it Twice  (2 glitter tape, 2 PPs, 2 Birdies!)
Secret Crafter- Bright and Cheerful!!

Thank You for stopping by!!! I will be VISITING Blogs soon!! I just need to get all my running around done!!

Have a GREAT day!!!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely combination of patterned paper and colors. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too.

    Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethie: Your card is so pretty--love your colors. Glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #18 - "Use it Twice"


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright summery coloured fun way to say thanks .love the papers and those flowers .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    hugs Kate
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already celebrated with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love your beautiful card. The printed papers and the sweet paper flower to the side …. just beautiful! Time sure does go by fast and I too have busy days ahead. I really like the glitter W. tape… My sisters said she is dying for some sun up there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Thank You card and thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ this week hope to se you back very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love this card Beth!!! I love the glitter tape and the beautiful colors. Don't change a thing, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #159 and #277.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so nice card. Best designed with nice colors. I tried to Print VIP cards but it is so difficult to design the best. Have you any idea for the best designing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the sketch! Love your glitter tape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!