Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HOME SWEET HOME!

HELLOOO BLOG FRIENDS! I am home!! We had a FABULOUS time on our vacation!! We left the 3rd.. and got home late on the 14th... I have LOTS of photos to share with you! (I also have LOTS of stuff around here to do.. hmmmm makes me long for another vacation! HA HA!!)

I wont share all 1200+ photos I took! Well unless you really want to see! ;) I did make up some collages over at PicMonkey!

Hoping to get some creative time in this week! But for now I will share photos!!!

We started the trip at the Great Wolf Lodge, My Brother, Sis In Law, and SWEET niece joined us.. had so much FUN!!
 

Then off to Longview for the 4th.. saw the family, walked around the lake, had a BBQ, then back to the lake for fireworks!

 

 

We were then off on the 5th for our annual Long Beach, WA trip! We shortened it this time so we could head off on the next leg of our trip! :)


 
 This is our GIRLS ONLY annual picnic on the beach!! The boys golf and go to lunch.. we shop and hit the beach for a picnic lunch1





 
 We then came home for 1 night.. did laundry .. packed AGAIN and headed off to CALI .. San Fran for 3 days.. and Santa Cruz for 5 days.. it was so much FUN!! I LOVED every day!!!

San. Fran-
 

 Food/Drink! YUM!

 Santa Cruz- (the photos on the right down the side are from our drive to Santa Cruz..what a BEAUTIFUL drive!)
   

Pool Time! 
Rides at the Pier-




These were taken on the drive back to the airport we went the other way.. none beach.. and drove through the red woods.. BEAUTIFUL! Stopped in Saratago for lunch.. then off to catch our plane! A FABULOUS time was had by all!!

 If you made it this far.. THANK YOU!!! I owe LOTS of blog visits.. and will be working on them this week!!!!

Have a GREAT day.. hope your having a WONDERFUL summer!!!
Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Bethie looks like you all had a great vacation!! Loved all the pictures! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. Love the collages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are fabulous!!! So glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!