Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Card Kit Share!!

PHEW FINALLY I am ready to share!! A little later then I wanted.. that seems to happen alot these days! :)

Here is the FABULOUS kit our hostess Joni sent us!! THANK YOU!!!!! I LOVED it!!!! (I have my flowers made.. just need to work up something FUN!)

First up I altered myself a little creative notebook!!  I even used the tape Joni sealed our bags with!! I LOVE that tape!! :)



WARNING... this is NOT my usual style.. but I just had wanted to do something FUN like this.. so I did... Used the goodies from the kit, a canvas I bought and glimmer misted, and painted.. added a photo of us and VIOLA! Done!! :) What do you think?? I am not 100% sure I think it needs something.. maybe some more sparkle! BUT I wanted to get it shared!!

Thank You for stopping by! and THANKS Joni for a GREAT kit!!
Here are the other girls blogs if you want to take a peeky!!

Have a GREAT day!
 

8 comments:

  1. Beth they are fabulously FUN!!!
    Love them both...
    the colors...
    papers...
    what a fabulous kit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You did GREAT! Love what you did and thanks for allowing me to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Beth, FANTASTIC projects!
    I have to admit that I was most worried about you liking the kit, because it is so not your style. I'm glad that you had fun playing with the goodies!
    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethie they are both awesome!! I love colors and all the cool embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, they are adorable! Its fun to step out of your "style" once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both great. Love those images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so much fun Beth!!!! I love that you did something out of your style, both projects turned out beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!