Sunday, February 05, 2012

PIO Challenge- TWEEN!

Happy Sunday.. WOWY it has been 2 weeks since I posted.. time has just flown by!! I have gotten NOOO creative time in! SIGH! Gonna change that today! (well yesterday too since I created this cute little box!!)

Time for a PIO share! Our FABULOUS sponsor was The Stamping Boutique.. (THANK YOU!) they have DARLING Digital Stamps!!!

I decided to make up a mini pizza box.. oh I how I LOVE those cuties!! Thought this would be a fun little gifty to give!!!
Challenges I am entering!!!
PIO- Tween
My Craft Spot - Anything Goes
Pollycraft Monday - Favorite Things - Flowers/Bling
Inspire Me Fridays- Anything Goes
Make It Mondays- Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Fab N Funky
Partytime Tuesday- Anything Goes
Sparkles- Something New (Digi and Flowers)
My Time To Craft- A is for Adorable

Hope you all have a GREAT day! You watching the Super Bowl?? ME.. NO! I am gonna watch some commercials! Have some YUMMY game day munchies.. and CRAFT with my girly!!
THANKS for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Love it Bethie!! SO cute!! Glad to see you back creating! Have a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to get crafy again. Super cute box! Love the image and the roses too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mini oizza box, so pretty.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    http://jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, your mini pizza box is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along in our Favourite Things challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project turned out so cute! I'm glad you were able to get in some creative/crafting time. :) Thanks for entering your project in this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't she adorable! I love how you embellished the box!
    This is such a great project, Beth!
    I hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous box!

    Thank you for joining us at SMC for our * New Crafty Goodies * Challenge.

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic mini pizza box. Such a cute image and love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a great image, I love how you did her long brown hair. And love all the flowers in the corners! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your box. Fab image & colour combo. Thanks for joining at Sparkles this time & good luck!
    Jo x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!