Monday, February 20, 2012

Card Kit Club!

Happy Monday!!! So EXCITED today is our little card kit club share!! It was Maras turn to send us goodies.. Oh my.. I LOVED all she sent the colors just screamed SPRING to me! So bright and cheery!! (THANKS MARA!!)

Here is what I came up with!!!

A fun birthday card-
and a fun tag to add to some wine for a friend!
Hope you will visit the rest of the girls-
Mara
Joni
Mary

THANKS for stopping by!! Have a GREAT day!! I am back to creating.. OH I mean CLEANING! :)

9 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun at your card club. Love your pretty card and cute tag. Looks great with the new flourish die you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creations! Thanks so much for allowing me to participate in your group. Mine is now posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Bethie!! The flowers are so cool!! They so just pop off your card!! Hope you got all your "cleaning" done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both great. I especially like the card. Love how bright and cheerful it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for playing along, Beth!! I just love love the flowers you made on your card and that big flourish is just perfect! And I hope you are sending that bottle of wine to me..ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth, Both projects are GREAT! You have such a wonderful style! Thanks for organizing our Card Kit Club (we really do need a name), lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute projects Beth! Love the 3D flowers and bright spring colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful creations bethie! such yummy flowers

    what a great idea...a 'card kit' group! that's kewl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!!
Happy Holidays!!!